Payment & Shipping Terms:
Inside White Shading Open-Structure Screen WAS Environmental
INSIDE SHADING NET
1. Light diffusion: WAS V is a white screen with an open structure for enhanced light diffusion and shading, which brings light to the plants from many angles.
2. Open-structure: the open spaces allow for sufficient airflow, resulting in a considerable reduction of the air temperature even at high temperature during the day. It can offers considerable decreases in heat loss from the crops while the screen is closed at night and the plant temperature will stay higher.
3. Long usage life: AAS V is a highly UV-stabilized product with excellent antistatic properties the screen will stay clean and efficient for many years. The applied UV-stabilizers are resistant to all common chemicals used in greenhouses.
4. Stable performance: the special knitting structure of WAS V keeps the screen neat and aluminum strips fixed. The heat contraction rate is less than 1% under 70℃ for 2 hours.
5. Small occupation: the unique knitted structure of WAS V reduces condensation and allows them to be bundled to a small size for maximum available light.
often an WAS V screen is combined with a second, closed screen such as PES10 or AAS10. This combines both maximum potential cooling in the summer with maximum potential heat retention and energy-savings during the winter. During the winter both screens are closed for maximum heat retention.
3.2m, 4.3m, 5.3m, 6.2m. Other widths are available on demand.
5 years under all types of greenhouse covering (including the covering without anti-UV efficiency).
WAS V can be made from flame retardant polymer materials (halogen-free) alone; this is applied in a fire safety perspective installation.